There are a number of things you can do to make your property attractive to prospective buyers. Let’s break it down in an easy bullet point list:
- Make it look presentable – this includes keeping the property clean at all times, making sure it does not look run down, making sure it doesn’t have any unpleasant smells or odours etc. If you do not live in your property it’s best to have it cleaned as often as possible SPS Realty Thailand can recommend good, reputable cleaners.
- Make it available to view during normal business hours on all days of the week. Remember, when someone is looking for a property to buy in Hua Hin or elsewhere in Thailand, they are most likely on holiday or only have time on weekends so it’s best to make your property available as much as possible.
- Price it correctly – SPS Realty Thailand and our experienced agents can provide comprehensive property evaluations in order to make sure your property is priced correctly. Listen to your agent and keep an open mind. We listen to the market and your property needs to be priced according to what the market says. Ask your agent what other properties in the area have sold for recently as a comparison.
- Photos – make sure you have as many high-quality photos as possible. Normally the first impression of your property is online – so the better the photos, the more inquiries your property should receive.
- Be open to negotiation – remember that most buyers of resale or ready to move in properties are looking for a good deal and will most likely haggle. Sometimes more than you expect. Again, don’t get offended and keep an open mind. If someone makes an offer it means they’re interested.